|Serving Size: 1 Cookie||Servings Per Recipe: 9|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||280||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||20g||Saturated Fat||13g|
|Total Carbs||21g||Dietary Fiber||1g|
1. Grease a 9” square baking dish with butter.
2. To make shortbread, in a small bowl, sift to combine sugar and sweetener.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat butter on high until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. With mixer on low, add sugar mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time. Increase speed and beat until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
4. Turn off mixer, and sift flour and salt into butter mixture. Mix on low just until combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 300°F.
6. Using a pastry blade or knife, cut dough into 11⁄2x3” bars in the pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown and completely set in the middle. Cool completely, then remove from pan and trim edges as needed.
1. To make glaze, in a medium bowl, whisk to combine frosting, oil, and water until smooth. Add food coloring and whisk until color is even. Spread about 1 teaspoon of glaze on the end of each cookie and top with edible pink glitter or other decorating candy.