|Serving Size: 1 Cupcake||Servings Per Recipe: 12|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||200||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||10g||Saturated Fat||2.5g|
|Total Carbs||26g||Dietary Fiber||0g|
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk to combine milk, oil, egg, sweetener, and extract. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, and mix until just combined. Fold in strawberries.
4. Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners. Bake 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Remove 1 teaspoon of cake from the top center of each cooled cupcake. Set aside.
1. To make filling, whisk to combine marshmallow creme, frosting, and food coloring. Transfer to a piping bag (or freezer bag with a ¼” cut on bottom corner). Pipe filling halfway into the center of each cupcake and top with reserved cake. Using a pastrybrush, brush off any excess crumbs.
1. To make icing, in a mixing bowl, combine frosting and water. Whisk in oil and food coloring. Remove cupcake liners and dip each cupcake into pink icing and twist to coat. Use an offset spatula to smooth.
1. To make loops, transfer frosting to a piping bag with a small round tip (or freezer bag with a ⅛” cut on bottom corner). Pipe small loops on each cupcake. If desired, serve cupcakes in clean liners.