|Serving Size: One whoopie pie||Servings Per Recipe: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||80||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||5g||Saturated Fat||1g|
|Total Carbs||8g||Dietary Fiber||0g|
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves. In a large bowl whisk together pumpkin, oil, egg, Sweet’N Low®, and vanilla. Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until smooth.
3. Portion batter by rounded teaspoons and roll into balls. Place 2” apart onto prepared sheet pan and flatten slightly with your palm. Bake until puffed and set, 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet pan.
1. In a medium bowl with a hand mixer beat together cream cheese, Sweet’N Low®, and vanilla until very smooth. Gradually beat in milk until combined.
2. Turn cookies upside down. Spread or pipe a small amount of cream cheese mixture on half the cookies, and top with the remaining cookies.
3. Serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.