|Serving Size: 1 Bar||Servings Per Recipe: 9|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||300||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||17g||Saturated Fat||8g|
|Total Carbs||28g||Dietary Fiber||6g|
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Grease an 8” square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, sweetener, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk to combine applesauce, oil, vanilla, and eggs. Stir dry ingredients into wet, just until combined.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake for 20 minutes or just until set. Cool completely.
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together pudding, butter, sugar, and sweetener until light and fluffy, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in half-and-half, peppermint, and food coloring until well combined.
2. Spread pink peppermint filling over cooled brownies and place in the refrigerator.
1. To make ganache, in a heat safe bowl, place chocolate. In a small pot over medium heat, bring half-and-half, butter, and sweetener to a boil. Turn off heat and pour over chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Pour mixture over brownies and spread evenly. Return to the refrigerator until fully set, about 4 hours.
2. Once ready to serve, run a knife under hot water. Dry off, make a cut, then wipe clean before cutting each new bar.