|Serving Size: 1/2 cup slushie||Servings Per Recipe: 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||10||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||0g||Saturated Fat||0g|
|Total Carbs||5g||Dietary Fiber||0g|
1. In a small saucepan combine 1½ cups water, 8 packets Sweet ‘N Low®, and ginger. With a vegetable peeler, remove grapefruit peel in wide strips and add to the pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then take off the heat, cover, and let steep for 15 minutes.
2. Juice grapefruit into a large measuring cup--you should have about ½ cup juice (some pulp is fine). Strain the infused syrup into the measuring cup and stir.
3. Pour grapefruit mixture into a wide, shallow pan, such as a 13x9” baking dish. Place in the freezer. Every 30 minutes, use a fork to scrape the mixture. Repeat the process, freezing and scraping every 30 minutes, until completely frozen, about 3 hours.
4. While the mixture freezes, prepare the lavender syrup. Use vegetable peeler to remove peel from lemon in wide strips. In a small saucepan combine remaining 8 packets Sweet ‘N Low® with remaining ½ cup water, lemon peel, and lavender. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then take off heat, cover, and let steep for 15 minutes.
5. Strain the syrup and refrigerate until chilled.
6. To serve, use a fork to scrape the grapefruit mixture until fluffy. Spoon into small bowls and serve immediately with cooled lavender syrup for drizzling.