|Serving Size: 1 Slice Cake||Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||240||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||10g||Saturated Fat||4g|
|Total Carbs||28g||Dietary Fiber||1g|
1. Prepare 3 boxes of gelatin according to package directions. Once gelatin has set, cut each into ½” cubes and return to refrigerator.
2. In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup boiling water with lemon gelatin and sweetener until dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice. Set in refrigerator for 1 hour or until it has thickened but not set completely.
3. In a large bowl, mix to combine whipped topping and chilled gelatin mixture. Add ½ cup of each color of cubes (there will be leftover gelatin), and gently shake or tap bowl on the counter until gelatin cubes mix into whipped cream mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to build the cake.
1. Preheat oven to 425 ̊F. Line a 11x17” jelly roll pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until foamy, about 30 seconds. Gradually stream in 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and continue whipping until stiff peaks form, about 1-1 1⁄2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. In the same stand mixer bowl, add almond flour, cake flour, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, eggs, sweetener, oil, zest, and salt. Beat until well combined, scraping down sides with a rubber spatula as needed. Add gel and beat again until color is even.
4. With a rubber spatula, gently fold egg whites into almond mixture, being careful to not deflate egg whites. Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 6-8 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack.
5. Once cake has cooled, use the bottom of a 7” springform pan as a pattern to cut out a cake round to fit the bottom of the pan. Then cut a 2 1⁄2x15” strip piece of cake to fit the inner ring of the pan. Place both pieces of cake in the pan. Cut an additional 2 1⁄2x5” strip of cake to cover the remaining gap on the inner wall.
6. Fill cake with lemon whipped cream mixture and smooth the top. Place back in the refrigerator to set completely, about 6 hours. When ready, pipe the top with remaining whipped topping, and add candy decorations. Cut cake into 8 slices and serve.